Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Do you know your A1c?
- If you know your A1c score, you will be asked to enter it during registration. However, you do not have to know your A1c to register.
- Were you diagnosed with gestational diabetes?
- If you were diagnosed with gestational diabetes, you automatically qualify for this program.
- Have you taken the CDC Prediabetes Screening Quiz?
- This short screening is an easy way to see what your risk of prediabetes might be.
Click on the map to find a Diabetes Prevention Program in your county.
Diabetes Prevention Programs (DPPs) are classes designed to empower people at risk for prediabetes to take charge of their health and well-being. Find a Diabetes Prevention Program here.
A DPP Success Story
“Last year, I needed to lose weight due to (high) blood sugar. I was referred the Diabetes Prevention program by my doctor. I (have) lost the weight and lowered my (blood) sugar to acceptable levels. Several people at the office have commented on weight loss. I know several people who would love to take advantage. Great program!” DPP ParticipantIf you have diabetes, click here for Diabetes Self-Management and Support.